Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shhhhh everyone is sleeping

Now that I am at home watching kiddos it is hard to get some time to myself.  Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE being home but sometimes it's hard to get the much needed quiet time.  I now have almost a full house of kids.  I just have one more spot to fill.  As I sit down to do some blogging all the kiddos are sleeping.  Yes I have 5 kids all sleeping at the same time!!! This past week we have been enjoying some much needed daddy time.  Ryan has been working so much and the kids and I don't get to see him enough.  He had some comp time to use up so this past week he used a few days.  He has had a week off!!!!  It is great to have him here with us at night.  He goes back to work tommorow night and I'm sure it will take Timothy about a week to adjust to the schedule again.

I promise soon I will get some pictures uploaded on here.  I am still trying to figure out how to navigate this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment