Oh where do I begin. The 4th of July is always a very busy busy weekend for me b/c of my involvement in the Jaycees. For those of you who don't know the Jaycees is a community service organization and WE are the ones who put on all of the 4th of July activties in LaPorte....including 3 nights of beer barns, a poker run, corn hole tournament, of course the 4th of July parade which I might mention is the largest parade in the state of Indiana, and the fireworks!!! It is a lot of hard work and takes a lot time but it is well worth it at the end of the day. We were all very busy all weekend and the boys had an absolute blast at the parade and fireworks. We also managed to go out to my Uncle Eddy and Aunt Beth's house for a cookout between the parade and the fireworks on the 4th. My cousins Josh and Jonah were also in town with their families so we had a chance to catch up with them and get all the little kiddos together. It was so fun to see all the little ones running around like we all use to do when we were that age.
Here are just a few of the 200 pics I took over the weekend....
Cousins @ the Beer Barns
Andrea and I bartending @ Beer Barns
Again all of us bartending
Jen, Courtney, Andrea and I b4 the parade
Me and Ryan @ Beer Barns...he got to play while I worked
Me and Lizzy
A break for a pic b4 the maddness
Sisters
The boys watching the parade
always cheezin it
water break
Lincoln and Papa enjoying the parade
Timothy showing his American pride :)
Silly boy
All the little kiddos
My kids are so silly
No comments:
Post a Comment