Hello everyone....I feel like it's been forever since I've posted. Since my last post we have had a lot going on. We had the boys pictures taken along with some family pictures. Lincoln was crabby so the family ones didn't turn out good so she shot a few more yesterday. We also had some pictures taken yesterday with my whole family as well. I will post those pics as soon as I get them back. One of my best friends is getting married this month so this past weekend we all went out for her bachelorette party. It was so nice to go out with my friends....I don't really get to do that too much anymore. This week Timothy is turning the big 3 so we are planning a little party for him on Saturday. He love the movie CARS and he loves PIZZA so we are having a Lightning McQueen Pizza Party. He is so excited for his birthday. He now understands the whole concept of a birthday party so we are all very excited for Saturday.
Here are a few pics from the boys pics and the bachelorette party....
The BIG 1
The BIG 3
Love this picture
My boys are getting so big
The Fam
Jenny's Bachelorette......
Me and Lisa at dinner
Lisa, Jenny (bride to be), and me
The group
The group at dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment