Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa

This past Saturday Ryan and I along with my sister and her husband took all the kiddos to see Santa.  We normally just take a trip to the local Wal-Mart but I've been hearing the Bass Pro Shop is the place to go so that is where we went.  They really do have a great set up along with things for the kids to do while they wait to see Mr. Clause.  Last year Timothy was absolutely terrified of Santa so I was a little worried of his reaction this year.  Timothy was a little hesitant but sat on his lap and softly told him that he wanted 2 dragons, dinosaurs, and a cooco clock for Christmas.  Lincoln as you will see in the pictures was not thrilled at all.  We all had a great time and the kids had a blast. 

My silly boys

Hey Ladies

Ellie Bell

Daddy teaching Timothy how to shoot

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get me down from here!!!!!!!!

My sister and her kids.....Nolan not happy, Ellie wouldn't let go of the beard

No comments:

Post a Comment