This past weekend our area got slammed with a snow storm. It started Sunday and didn't stop snowing until mid day on Tuesday. The last report I read said we received a little over 2ft of snow. The worst part of the storm was the wind.....b/c it was so windy the snow was creating snow drifts of 5 to 6ft. Monday turned into a snow day for us. The county was under a state of emergency and people who were out driving were getting tickets!!! All the kids that I babysit for were snowed in so my boys and I had another day all to ourselves. Luckily Ryan was off Sunday night so he didn't have to drive home in the nasty weather. Because we had all the housework done we decided to make our snow day a BAKING DAY!!! We got all of our Christmas baking done on Monday. Both Timothy and Lincoln helped Mommy bake while Daddy did most of the taste testing. Here are some pics of our fun baking day and the boys playing in the snow.
Hudson James Badger { 2 Year Old Pictures}
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment