It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone. 2010 has had it's struggles but some amazing things have also happened. The best one being
I GET TO STAY HOME WITH MY KIDDOS!!! My kids are my world and I am so thankful that I am able to work out of the home and stay home with my kids. Lots of things have happened this year......we welcomed a new member to our family; my beautiful niece Ellie, Timothy turned the BIG 3, is potty trained, and started preschool, my little Lincoln got really sick and had to spend 3 days in the hospital, he turned 1 and started walking and talking, we got a new vehicle (an H3), we added a third bedroom to our house, and so much more. Everyone always talks about a New Years Resolution.....I've never been one to have one but this year I will spend less time worrying about the small things and focusing on what's important....
MY FAMILY!!!
We ended the year 2010 celebrating with some of our family at my Aunt Dorene and Uncle Paul's house. We had a great time and Timothy was a rockstar staying up until 1:30 a.m. He didn't even fall asleep in the care. However he did tell us the whole way home to "stop talking this boy is trying to sleep back here." Here are some pics from the last day of 2010!
Lincoln was a little sleepy at this point
The rockstar himself....Timothy
I'm in a corner and you can't get me....hahahaha
Me with my cousin Sabrina
Me and the hubby
This kid never looks when we try to take a pic
Me with my Aunt Dorene
Boys being boys!!!
HAPPY 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment