Snow, cold, more snow, more cold................winter in Indiana. The kids have had some major cabin fever lately with all this snow and cold weather. We decided to brave the elements this weekend and we headed over to my cousin Sabrina's house and took the boys sledding. Timothy and Gavin had an absolute BLAST.....Lincoln on the other hand was not so thrilled about his first sledding experience. Timothy laughed harder than I have ever heard him laugh his first trip down the hill. The laughs and the giggles only got stronger each time he went down the hill....even when he wiped out!!!! Mr. Lincoln on the other hand cried his first trip down the hill. I thought I'd try and go down with him and see if he liked it any better..........not so much. He lasted only about 10 minutes before he was ready to go inside. Timothy and Gavin could have stayed out for hours but the mean parents made them come inside b/c even though the wouldn't admit it they were cold and so were we!!!
My boys!!
Whoop dad tipped them over
Gavin!!!
The first trip down!!
Mommy and Lincoln
Taking a break for a pic
I'm cold and ready to go INSIDE!!!!1
ohhh ashley your boys are too cute for words! now I know why my sister is in love with those little boys! hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteMal T.