Friday, June 24, 2011

Slacker

I have been really slacking on my blogging lately.  So much has gone on since the last time I posted.  Following this post is three others catching up on some things that we have been up to.  The boys are doing great.  It's hard to believe that Lincoln will be two in just a few weeks and then Timothy will be turning 4 a few weeks after that.  My babies are growing up so fast. 

Lincoln has been doing great with his speech theropy.  He has really progressed a lot since we began the theropy and we are very pleased with how well he is doing!!!!!

Some other exciting news is the Ryan got a new job that he starts this coming Monday.  He has been wanting this for a long time and he is so excited to get out of the jail!  I am so happy and proud of him!!!

I promise I am going to try and do better at blogging so that you won't have to read 4 post all at once!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment