Friday, September 10, 2010

My little man is growing up...he's in PRESCHOOL!!!!

This week was a big milestone for Timothy!!!  He started preschool!!!!  It was a very exciting day for him.  It was exciting for Ryan and I as well but also somewhat sad b/c he is growing up so fast!!!!!  I was nervous that he would get upset when Ryan dropped him off but he hesitated just a little and just went right into his classroom with no problem!  He came home the first day and told me he learned about the "rolls."  I asked him what the "rolls" were and he said...no hitting, no pushing, no biting, etc.  He obviously meant they learned the "rules'.  He seemed to really enjoy his first day but didn't talk to much about it.  Today was his second day and he came home with a sucker and a paper that said "I HAD A GREAT DAY TODAY"!!!!!   I am so proud of my little man for being such a good boy at school even though sometimes he can be a little stinker for mommy.  Today was also Timothy's godfather Luke's birthday.  We called Luke to sing him Happy Birthday and then Timothy told me we needed to call Kyle as well.  I asked him who he was talking about and he said it's his new friend at school and it's birthday too!!!  I'm just amazed that he even remembered that it was his friends birthday. 

Ryan and I are so excited to see the changes in Timothy as he continues in preschool.  I know that it is going to be so good for him to get around kids his age and starting learning new things.  We are also very grateful for the help from my parents for taking him and picking him up when Ryan has to work and is unable to get him.  Without them we would not be able to keep him in school. 

Here are some pics from his first day....




2 comments:

  1. Aww what a big boy!!! I bet you are so proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So PROUD of Timmy, he is growing up so fast right before our eyes! I am so happy for this new exciting chapter in your lives with your son. I love reading your blog and talking to you weekly! So happy for Timmys new school and the memories you all will make!

    ReplyDelete