Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Field Trip to Garwoods

Last week Timothy took his first field trip with his preschool class.  Ryan was working and of course I was watching kids so my parents went with him.  They took a trip to Garwoods.  They did all sorts of things on the trip.  They took a wagon ride to the apple orchard where they got to pick apples, then they went on a tour of the orchard, and lastly they got to got pick out some pumpkins.  Timothy got to get three pumpkins because Papa and Grandma were with him.  He decided he was getting a large pumpkin for himself, a small pumpkin for Lincoln, and a medium pumpkin for my nephewNolan.  They have been learning about small, medium, and large at school so I was impressed that he used that language when picking out his pumpkins.  My mom said he was very insistent on giving one of the pumpkins to Nolan.  He had a great time and I am making sure that I take the day off for his spring field trip.  I was disappointed that I missed this one.

Here are a few pictures from his trip...









No comments:

Post a Comment