Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

I love fall!!!!!!!!!  I love the cool weather, the dark cloudy skies mixed with the sun, and of course the beautiful colors as the leaves on the trees change.  Today was a picture perfect fall day so we decided to head to the pumpkin patch with the boys.  We have been going to Fischer's Pumpkin Farm for the last 4 years.  When I worked at 1st Source I worked with Becky Fischer and her and her husband own and operate the pumpkin patch along with the whole entire Fischer Farm.  They have a great set up.  We took a horse drawn wagon ride to the field to pick our own pumpkins.  Timothy really loved it this year.  Now that he is getting older he really gets into all these family traditions we have started with the boys.  Lincoln enjoyed it as well however he was just falling down constantly as he tripped over the vines.  Timothy picked out the two best pumpkins in the entire place!!!  We only got two because Timothy got two pumpkins when he took his field trip at school a couple of weeks ago.  Here are some pictures from our wonderful afternoon.  Sorry about the clarity on them my camera has been acting up.

Lincoln running around

Riding the wooden horse

My boys

Love Lincoln's face!


Picking the perfect pumpkin






 

No comments:

Post a Comment