My little Timothy got strep throat again. Last winter and thru the spring he had it 9 times. Yes I said 9 times! I am so scared that him getting it now means we are going to have a constant battle with it over the winter up until summer again. I am assuming he got it from someone at his preschool because none of the kids I babysit for have been sick. Timothy seems to just be very susceptible to getting it...if he is around anyone who has it inevitably he will get it. When we took him to the doctor I took Lincoln with me to have him tested as well because every time one of my boys gets it then other one has it as well. Lincoln tested negative for it but I'm still a little scared that he may end up testing positive.
No comments:
Post a Comment