Timothy has created a new nick name for his little brother. He has been calling him Linky Binks. He still likes to use the original nick name he created for him as well (Lincoln Boo Bear). Timothy tells me that his nick name is Timmy Tim. He's a very creative little man.
Both the boys are growing like weeds. I think Timothy is getting taller by the day. He is still loving school and learning so much. He gets so excited when it's a school day and he always comes home with the biggest smile on his face. I am so glad he is enjoying himself so much. He talks about all his little friends he has at school and when one of them gets in trouble he makes sure he tells me. They have been learning about making good and bad choices at school so when someone does something bad he tells me that "Colton made a bad choice at school today but I was good and made good choices." I love when he is playing and I catch him singing a song that he learned at school...it just melts my heart!! The preschool that he goes to is at one of the local churches so they have a religious based program. He has been talking a lot about Jesus and God and now can say Come Lord Jesus when we eat a meal! I may be bias but I think I have a pretty smart child!!!!
Lincoln is growing by the day as well. I think he is definitely going to be taller and bigger than Timothy. When I see him standing next to the daycare kids that are already 2 years old he is only about an inch shorter than they are. The child definitely has an appetite. He will eat anything and everything you put in front of him...a big change from his brother who is a very picky eater. Lincoln has been sleeping a lot lately. He has been getting about 12 hours of sleep at night and then has been taking a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. I think he must be going through a growing spurt. We have also finally said GOOD BYE to the bottle. It took a little longer than I wanted but it's been about 3 weeks now since he has had a bottle. Timothy was very easy to get off the bottle but it took a few months longer to get Lincoln to let go. Lincoln has really started to show is own personality. He is very vocal now...saying more and more words every day. His new word that he loves saying is "nice". He sometimes gets a little rough around the babies...not intentionally being mean he just needs to learn a little more control. So we have been working on being "nice" and rubbing the babies bellies or backs. So now he goes around rubbing Timothy's back and belly saying "nice".
I am truly grateful and THANKFUL for my wonderful children, husband, family, and friends.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson James Badger { 2 Year Old Pictures}
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment