Like I've mentioned before Timothy is playing basketball at the YMCA on Saturday mornings. He LOVES it!!! Everyday he asks if it's Saturday yet because he wants to play basketball. He's getting much better and last week he even made a couple of lay-ups!!!! He was so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While Lincoln was in the hospital Ryan and Timothy played a lot of basketball!
Timothy also had his first play this week! It was a "Johnny Appleseed Adventure". Timothy was really excited about it and we have been practicing all the songs at home for the last month. Timothy had a little stage fright and just stood there and licked his lips the whole time. He may have clapped his hands once but he didn't sing one word of any of the songs!!! He was still the cutest kid on the stage!!!! It was really cute because Lincoln has been practicing along with us at home and during the play he was doing more of the hand motions than Timothy!!! The play was really cute and all the little girls in his class sang really loud!!!! Maybe next time he wont' be as scared! :-)
For about a month now Ryan has been on me about letting him cut Lincoln's hair. I have been very reluctant because I just think that once they have a hair cut they are officially not a baby anymore. I gave in this past weekend and let Ryan trim him up. It turned out good and he does look really cute but now my baby looks like a big boy. Maybe I wasn't wanting him to get his haircut because I was just wanting to hold on to my baby for as long as possible.
Here are some pictures from basketball, the play, and the haircut.......
Hudson James Badger { 2 Year Old Pictures}
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment