Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lucky Mommy

Timothy playing w/ his Elmo tool bench



Lincoln laughing at his toys



As I am writing this I am looking at my two beautiful boys sleeping away.  I just can't help but think I am the luckiest mommy in the world to have these two boys as my children.  I am so lucky to be able to stay home with them everyday!  I love them more than I could ever begin to explain!

On another note.....Lincoln I'm sure will be walking before we know it.  He is pulling himself up on everything and now walking along the couch (holding on of course).  I just can't believe how fast he is growing up!!!  He is starting to say a few words now;  such as momma, NO (while shaking his head at me), and baba.  We are working on dadda and he is getting close!!

Timothy is making some major progress on the potty training.  As long as we stay on top of it he is going most of the day without an accident.  He is not staying dry at night but I will worry about that after we get the dry days mastered!!!  We have been working really hard on the ABC's and numbers.  He has been able to say his ABC's since he turned 2 but now it is recognizing which letter is which.  We almost have it down pat except for confusing W for M and C for O.  He is doing better with the lower case.   He is really good with his numbers however for some reason when we get to the number 11 he always says W and then moves on to 12, 13, etc.  We have got to the number 25!

Happy Wednesday hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment