Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Night without the kiddos...

Saturday Ryan and I had a wedding to attend for one of my old co-workers.  We decided to go w/out the kids.  We packed them up and took them to my parents house for the night.  Papa had a lot planned for all the boys.  My nephew Nolan was there b/c my sister and her husband have moved in until they can find a house.  Timothy, Papa, and Grandma planted a Tulip tree while Lincoln watched in the grass.  Timothy was so excited about the tree he named it Timmy the Tulip Tree!!!  Papa also planned a camp out for Timothy and Nolan in the living room.  Timothy almost didn't make it all night.  I received a few calls from my mom during the evening b/c Timothy was crying looking for his mommy and daddy. When I called to check in about 8:30 he was doing fine so we decided to leave them for the night.  All and all he had a great time.  Now that I am home all the time w/ him he sometimes has some separation anxiety.  Lincoln (the one I was worried about) did great....he even slept all night!!!!

This was a much needed night out for Ryan and I.  We haven't been out at all (not even to dinner) without the kids since Lincoln was born.  We had a great time at the wedding reception and enjoyed our time alone.  It was sort of lonely however w/o the kids waking us up in the morning.  We missed them like crazy!!!

Here are a few pics from our night out.....


Courtney and I




 

No comments:

Post a Comment