I just have to brag about my little man.....HE TOOK 5 STEPS TONIGHT!!! Timothy didn't walk until he was around 13 months old so to have Lincoln attempting this at 11 months is sort of freaking me out. Of course I think it is great that he is wanting to walk already but it also makes me sad. Lincoln walking means he is turning into a big boy!!! Sometimes I wish they could stay little forever. I do however like being able to communicate with Timothy. He has such an amazing vocabulary, good words and a few bad ones. I'm pretty sure he's picked the bad ones up from his daddy. Timothy is still struggling with the potty training. He really knows he needs to go in the potty but for some reason he is just refusing it lately. All of the kids that I babysit are younger than the age of 2 so sometimes Timothy likes to act like a baby to get attention. I think that this is part of the reason for the set back with the potty training. When I am changing the other kids diapers he sometimes lays down and tells me to change his diaper (even when he has big boy underwear on). Hopefully this is just a stage because we have to have him potty trained by September so he can start preschool. I was going back and forth on whether or not to enter Timothy in preschool this year. Because of when is birthday is he is about 5 days short of what the cut off is for school. So by putting him in preschool this year most of the kids he will be in preschool with will be going to Kindergarten a year before him. I've decided that he really needs it. He needs to be around some older children and he loves learning so I think he would really benefit from going now. Hopefully I will be able to get him in somewhere. I've waited so long that most of the preschools are probably already full.
We have a busy weekend coming up. We are taking the kids to Indiana Beach on Saturday for our Fathers Day Festivities. Ryan has to work Sunday so we will be celebrating Saturday. I will also probably be over at my parents sometime this weekend to celebrate Fathers Day with my dad and of course hang out with little Ellie. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Hudson James Badger { 2 Year Old Pictures}
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment