The Family
Saturday Ryan and I took the kids to Indiana Beach. We had tickets to get in that Ryan got from his work. I was a little hesitant at first about taking Lincoln because I thought he might be to young...but he had fun and was a good boy. Timothy loved loved loved it!!!! He rode all the kiddie rides in kiddie land and then we headed over to the water park. The boys are obviously not big enough for the water slides but they have a great area where water just squirts out from everywhere. Timothy ran around for about an hour out there. Lincoln sat most of the time close to one of the water sprouts while sticking his tounge out trying to catch the water. Both the boys love the water so they had so much fun. We all had a great time and it was really nice to have a day where all four of us could do something fun together. The boys were so tired that they both passed out shortly after we got on the rode.
Yes I got on a kiddie ride
Me and my big little man
Racing
Letting the water hit his toes
Passed out after the fun day

How cute! Such a fun family day!! Love love the pics, Timothy looked like he had the time of his life!!!!
ReplyDelete