It's seems like we have been so busy lately. We had our trip to Indy to meet baby Ellie and it was non stop the entire weekend. I came home late Saturday afternoon b/c I had one of my best friends bridal showers on Sunday along with Amaya's Birthday party later that afternoon. Jenny's shower was great. I am so excited for her and can't wait for the wedding!! We also had a good time at Amaya's 2 birthday party. Amaya is our close friends Liz and Kyles little girl. Timothy and her always have so much fun together. Timothy loves birthday parties however he gets a little carried away sometimes. He has a hard time understanding that the candles on the cake are not for him to blow out and that the presents are not for him to open. Here are some pictures from Jenny's shower and Amaya's Birthday Party.
Jenny with her maids!!
The happy couple
Timothy, Ethan, and the birthday girl Amaya
Timothy trying to blow out her candles

No comments:
Post a Comment