Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Family Fun Day

This past weekend we took a trip to the Shedd Aquarium with my sister Libby, her husband and kids, and my sister Kim joined us too!!  Libby and I have been wanting to take the boys there since the spring but we decided it would be a fun winter trip when we were all locked up in the house.  We couldn't have picked a better day to go.....it was just absolutely beautiful out that day.  I say beautiful but it was still only 30 degrees outside...compared to what we've had it was nice....PLUS THE SUN WAS SHINNING!!!!  Timothy and Nolan had an absolute blast.  Lincoln enjoyed about the first hour of the trip but got sort of cranky, tired, and hungry the last few hours we were there.  This was my first trip to the Shedd and I am thankful I got to share it with my family.

Timothy thinks we can just get in the car and go to the aquarium anytime we want so he's been asking everyday to go back.  Trying to get his mind off the aquarium I got on the computer and showed him some pictures of Shamu.  We are going to Texas in June and are going to make a trip to Sea Word so I was trying to get him pumped up about that.  It was a mistake because now he keeps saying "Mommy is it June yet?  When will it be June?" 

Here are a few of the many pictures I took....












1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures Ash:) Looks like you all had a blast:) Too bad we missed the trip by a day:) Miss you guys Boys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete