Saturday, February 26, 2011

YMCA Basketball

Timothy had a first day of basketball at the YMCA today.  They have a program called little dribblers for preschool aged kids.  He was so excited this morning that he put all three of his basketball jerseys on as soon as he got up!  It took awhile but I finally convinced him that he should only wear one and then we would put on the matching shorts.  As usual he was a little shy when we first arrived but it only took him about five minutes to warm up and start having some fun!!  This program is great because it lets the parents participate a little with the kids.  I leave that to Ryan.....I like to just watch!  It was really great for Ryan and I to see Timothy enjoying himself so much!  We took Lincoln with to watch per Timothy's request and he just stood there at laughed at all the kids as they ran around!  I'm sure he wishes he could be out with his brother but his time will come soon enough!!  I took my camera with only to have forgotten the memory card so I promise I will be more prepared next weekend and take some pictures.  Basketball is Ryan's sport so he was really excited about today as well.  When we were driving home I think he said at least 6 times how he thought that was so cool and so fun.  I love seeing Ryan get so excited about sharing things like this with the boys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment