Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

On Valentines Day we had a little party at the daycare.  We made cut out cookies, decorated them with icing (or just ate the icing), and exchanged valentines.  My sister Kim made cute little hand print poems with the kids for their parents.  For those of you who don't know I have my sister here helping me out now on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  My cousin and his wife had a baby in the fall and needed someone to watch her so I took on one more baby and really needed some extra help.  Kim has been a HUGE help to me and the kids love her too!!!!!!

Ryan and I don't really do anything for Valentines Day.  We did take a family trip to the Shedd Aquarium over the weekend which we considered a family Valentines Gift.  We did however end the day with a heart shaped pizza from Albanos!! 


yummy











 

No comments:

Post a Comment