Yesterday we had our 3rd Annual Bowling Bash at Casey's Lanes in LaPorte. I am horrible at bowling but it was an event to raise money for our Easter Egg Hunt we will be doing in April so it was worth the embarrassment! I played on a team with my sister, Courtney, and Jenny. My friend Andrea and her husband and new baby came to cheer us on. Andrea is the next one on my list to recruit! She has said she is interested in joining as well so hopefully she wasn't just pulling my leg!!! Beware all my friends between the ages of 18-40 out there I am on a mission to get some more Jaycee Members!!!!!
Here are some pics from the events!!! Sorry about the dates on some of the pics they are a little off!!
Me and Jen
Courtney and Libby
Libby, Jen, and Me
Me, Tonya, Angie, Libby, and Jen
Our Cheerleaders at the Bowling Bash!
Talon sleeping...he was cheering us on in his dreams!
Girls with Balls...TEAM SUCK IT!
YAY I didn't get a gutter ball!
Me, Courtney, and Jen
Sisters
Being Silly

No comments:
Post a Comment