My babies are not babies any more. Today Timothy is 3 1/2 years old! I just can't believe that we have a
child that is 3 1/2 and another one who just turned 1 1/2!!!!! Time sure has flown by since we have had kids!!! This snowy cold weather is making us all a little crazy over here. Timothy missed two days of school last week and he misses it! He absolutly loves going to school and learning!!! Lincoln is surprising me everyday with things that he is doing. He is starting to say more words and is eating at the big boy table now. I haven't put him there yet when all the other kids are around b/c he is easily distracted but when we have dinner we now put him at the table with us. He was suppose to have his 18 month check up last week but the day it was scheduled happend to be the day he was really sick so it has been reschueduled for this coming Friday! I will make sure I update everyone on all of his stats!!!
Hudson James Badger { 2 Year Old Pictures}
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment